Over 75% of people don’t feel confident to smile in a photograph
Over 45% of people make judgments about people by the look of their smile
Over 75% of people think that a beautiful smile helps people psychologically
Over 65% of people think that an attractive smile helps romantically
Online Enquiry for Treatment Plan
Please list what teeth you have by the numbers on the chart and state whether they are missing, filled or loose etc.
Separate each number with a comma so that the dentist can fully understand the present condition of your mouth.
It is a good idea to also upload a “Selfie” type photo of your mouth in different modes, smiling, yawning and open wide, whatever way that shows what you would like to have done.
Bollywoodsmilz provides all the treatment necessary to secure and maintain your oral health.
There are many treatments you can have as described and priced on the price comparison page on the website up to the maximum value of your dental voucher either 50,000 rs or 100,000 rs. dependant upon what package you have booked.
In addition, for example in the case of dental implants or full mouth reconstruction, there will be additional charges over and above the value of your voucher for completion of treatments.
Firstly fill in the form below & upload your photo files in the below enquiry form. We will consider your application and contact you as soon as possible.
BollywoodSmilz” in association with Sri Balaji Dental Clinic can offer fully comprehensive holiday and tour packages combining dental treatments and surgery by eminent Professor Dr A Balatandayoudam MDS. (Known locally as Dr Sri Balaji) A prominent Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon based here in Peaceful Pondicherry, gateway to the South and considered the jewel of the Riviera of the East. and specializing in Cosmetic and implant dentistry. He has an extensive team including, Professor Jodhi Kumar who is an acclaimed Prosthodontist (Implantologist) throughout India and both teach and lecture at Pondicherry University. Our Bollywoodsmilz network is comprehensive and includes other Surgeons, Anaesthetists and nurses so be assured, you are in the best hands which would cost, well, you just won’t get that level of professional expertise anywhere in Europe and UK unless you are prepared to pay Harley Street prices which are for millionaires only!
Doctor Sri Balaji is no ordinary dentist, he is an Artisan, he believes in the plain fact that everyone should be given the opportunity to have and maintain a healthy mouth and attractive smile and at a price, everyone can afford. He will make you feel very comfortable, he will go through a full assessment, take x-rays and make a plan for the best treatments he can offer you to send you home with a healthy mouth and of course, a Bollywood Smile…..
He will endeavour to give you as near perfect a smile as he can from the 50,000rs or 100,000rs voucher so that you pay no extras. However, if you want dental implants, then the vouchers cover 1 or 2 implant and any others needed will cost more. the voucher covers 1 implant and any others needed will cost more. In some cases especially full mouth reconstructions you will also need to return for a 2nd visit after 3 months. Mind you, I believe that you will want to come back to this little bit of Paradise even without the dental requirements, I’ve seen so many travellers, myself included, come back again and again. The atmosphere here is magical and lifts your spirit as soon as you arrive. This is to let the jaw bone fuse onto the implant sufficiently enough to last a lifetime, however as technology advances, it is now possible to have “Teeth in one day” applications that involve placing the implants at an angle to gain broader traction and hold in the jaw so that the fusion between titanium and bone is still capable of holding the crowns immediately so you truly can come for two weeks and go home with that Bollywood smile and more importantly, a healthy and vibrant mouth.
Are you looking at India as a holiday destination in the future?
Are you in a career where a radiant white smile could further your prospects showing confidence and vitality?
Are you thinking of getting that “Hollywood“ smile makeover that is so promoted by tv and film media stars but think that you will never be able to afford the astronomical fees charged in Western Europe inc. the UK.
Well, think again and forget the hype about Hollywood whitening, implants and veneers with bills totalling many thousands of pounds!
Why not go for a “Bollywood Smile” instead at a fraction of the cost and get a holiday of a lifetime all for the price of 1 yes 1 implant here in the UK.
What impact does your smile have on your life?
Are you unhappy with your smile? Do you want to change your smile to improve the colour, shape or length of your teeth? Or change the appearance of your gums or lips to give your overall smile a more appealing look?
A recent survey revealed that:
- Over 75% of people don’t feel confident to smile in a photograph.
- Over 45% of people make judgments about people by the look of their smile.
- Over 75% of people think that a beautiful smile helps people psychologically.
- Over 65% of people think that an attractive smile helps romantically.
What is a smile makeover?
A smile makeover involves one or more cosmetic, dental or facial rejuvenation procedures to improve the aesthetics of your smile. A smile makeover to one person could mean something completely different to another, and it is a very individual choice. For example, some people want the perfectly white Hollywood smile makeover, or the celebrity smile with pearly white porcelain veneers. Other people may just want a simple improvement, such as the replacement of amalgam fillings with composite and Teeth whitening.
How can a smile makeover improve my smile?
Whatever the reasons for your dissatisfaction with your smile, there are many different ways in which you can improve your smile using modern cosmetic dentistry:
- Crooked teeth can be straightened with Invisalign or conventional orthodontics. They can also be covered with porcelain veneers for a faster solution, often referred to as “instant orthodontics”. In this situation, the main disadvantage is that your teeth need to be prepared for veneers.
- Chipped, broken teeth can be repaired – the treatment will depend on the extent of damage, but the options include cosmetic bonding, porcelain veneers or porcelain crowns.
- Missing teeth can be replaced – gaps between your teeth can cause functional problems as well as being unsightly. Often, a smile makeover involves the replacement of existing restorations or gaps between teeth. Solutions include dental implants, a dental bridge or a denture.
- Gaps between your teeth can be closed to give your smile a more even look. This can be achieved instantly with porcelain veneers. Orthodontics can also be used to move the teeth and close the gaps between them. Invisalign invisible braces, the Inman aligner, lingual braces and fixed orthodontics are just a few options for moving your teeth to close gaps.
- If you have a gummy smile, this can easily be remedied by surgical or laser gum contouring.
- If you are not satisfied with the colour of your teeth, or if you have badly stained teeth they can be treated with prophyflex cleaning or professional teeth whitening.
- If you have deep smile lines, frown lines or lips that have lost their fullness, these can all be improved using a combination of Botox and dermal filler treatments.
The end result of a smile makeover for many people is a smile to be proud of, one that is straight, white and perfectly aligned.
A smile makeover is the ultimate cosmetic treatment. It combines different cosmetic treatments to create a smile of perfection and is something many a well-known celebrity has taken advantage of in the past. Research has shown that an attractive smile often goes hand in hand with a successful personal and professional life, and with a smile makeover, you can achieve the smile you have always wanted in a short space of time.
At Bollywood, you can choose what treatments to have as part of your smile makeover. We offer a vast range of dental and cosmetic treatments and will discuss each one with you so as to make sure your decision is an informed one. Whatever your problem – crooked teeth, discoloration, missing teeth – there is sure to be a smile makeover treatment that can help you, most within the costs of your 50,000rs or 100,000rs Dental voucher.