Definitions and interpretation
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to David Campbell trading as Bollywoodsmilz via the
Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the
Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this
Website are set out in the clause below ( Cookies);
|Data Protection Laws||any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;|
|GDPR||the UK General Data Protection Regulation;|
|David Campbell trading as Bollywoodsmilz ,we or us||David Campbell trading as Bollywoodsmilz of Iveagh House. 2 Lansdown Crescent. Montpellier,
Cheltenham Spa., Gloucestershire., GL50 2JY;
|UK and EU Cookie Law||the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the
Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018;
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by David Campbell trading
as Bollywoodsmilz and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or
otherwise providing services to David Campbell trading as Bollywoodsmilz and accessing the
Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
|Website||the website that you are currently using, www.bollywoodsmilz.com, and any sub-domains of this
site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, David Campbell trading as Bollywoodsmilz is the “data controller”. This means that David Campbell trading as Bollywoodsmilz determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. date of birth;
d. job title;
f. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
g. demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
h. financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
i. IP address (automatically collected);
j. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
k. operating system (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you ; and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. David Campbell trading as Bollywoodsmilz will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
c. when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
d. when you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
11. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
12. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website – to enable third party payment providers to process payments and refunds;
b. relevant authorities – to facilitate the detection of crime or the collection of taxes or duties;
Keeping Data secure
13. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
c. payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology.
14. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
15. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
17. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
18. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
19. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/ .
21. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Transfers outside the United Kingdom and European Economic Area
22. Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the UK and European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the UK or EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the UK or EEA.
23. We will only transfer Data outside the UK or EEA where it is compliant with data protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate safeguards in relation to your data, eg by way of data transfer agreement, incorporating the current standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
24. To ensure that your Data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate safeguards and procedures with the third parties we share your Data with. This ensures your Data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with the Data Protection Laws.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
27. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
28. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
30. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
31. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling David Campbell trading as Bollywoodsmilz to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
32. This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Strictly necessary cookies||These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.|
|Analytical/performance cookies||They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.|
|Functionality cookies||These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).|
34. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
35. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
36. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
37. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
40. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
41. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact David Campbell trading as Bollywoodsmilz by email at email@example.com.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know. Strictly necessary
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
|Description of Cookie||Purpose|
|we use this session cookie to remember you and maintain|
your session whilst you are using our site
|to remember clients|
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:
|Description of Cookie||Purpose|
|we use this cookie to help us analyse how users use the website||to improve service|
We use the following functionality cookies:
|Description of Cookie||Purpose|
|we use this cookie to identify your computer and analyse traffic patterns on our website||to improve quicker response times|